Quality Monitoring Process
- 1. 100% recording of calls which are saved in the cloud. Calls can be pulled out any time, based on requirements (for feedback, training etc.)
- 2. Easy and comfortable search for calls according to user defined criteria (agent, content, time of day etc.)
- 3. Highly flexible generation and use of evaluation templates. Typically, SkillSource builds these templates in cohesion with its customers to have a mutually agreeable and robust monitoring system.
- 4. Integration of agents as active participants into the Quality Monitoring process, by conducting regular calibration sessions.
- 5. E Learning and E Coaching capabilities to close the loop between recording and evaluation of agents.
- 6. Agent Feedback: Our quality monitoring mechanism lets agents evaluate themselves or fellow agents. This capability double-checks the supervisor's opinion and motivates agents through increased involvement in the evaluation process.
- 7. Active Coaching: We have handy agent assistance tools through which an agent can contact the supervisor in real time without the customer's knowledge. Supervisors may respond with instant messages (via the chat window), take over the call or even take control of the agent's PC. This comes handy in cases of initial transition, difficult/ irate customers and "first of its kind" situations.
To know more about our quality monitoring and feedback system, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 310-999-0202.